- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Gender Pay Gap
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — National Equal Pay Day was in April.
Fifty years after President Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Act, American women earn, on average, 77 percent of what their male counterparts do. Here in Montana, women are earning only 67 percent for doing the same work, putting Montana in 39th place for pay equity. We’d match the Montana work …
CASPER, Wyo. — Women working in Wyoming’s state government hold relatively few high-paid jobs — including management positions — compared with men, a state-issued report found.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Too many Wyoming working women are not aware of the wage gap between their wages and those of men in the same positions, and those who are aware do not know where to go for help, the chairwoman of the Wyoming Council for Women's Issues said Friday.