- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Gender Pay Gap
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — National Equal Pay Day was in April.
Fifty years after President Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Act, American women earn, on average, 77 percent of what their male counterparts do. Here in Montana, women are earning only 67 percent for doing the same work, putting Montana in 39th place for pay equity. We’d match the Montana work …
CASPER, Wyo. — Women working in Wyoming’s state government hold relatively few high-paid jobs — including management positions — compared with men, a state-issued report found.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Too many Wyoming working women are not aware of the wage gap between their wages and those of men in the same positions, and those who are aware do not know where to go for help, the chairwoman of the Wyoming Council for Women's Issues said Friday.