- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
HELENA — As health plans go in Montana, the Montana Contractors’ Association plan for employees at its member firms is a good one — great benefits, very little cost to employees, locally managed.