- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
A California fugitive admitted Friday to attacking his public defense attorney in January during a court hearing.
Next month Montana’s busiest judicial district will be back to a full force of six full-time judges. Billings attorney Michael Moses is preparing to start his new job the week of May 19.
A 26-year-old Billings man received a suspended sentence Thursday for a drunken-driving incident in which he drove his girlfriend and their two children home before calling police and reporting himself.
The old Northern Pacific Depot in Miles City has a new lease on life.
Miles City residents are scrambling to postpone or prevent the demolition of the historic Northern Pacific Depot on Pacific Avenue.