- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
A California fugitive admitted Friday to attacking his public defense attorney in January during a court hearing.
Next month Montana’s busiest judicial district will be back to a full force of six full-time judges. Billings attorney Michael Moses is preparing to start his new job the week of May 19.
A 26-year-old Billings man received a suspended sentence Thursday for a drunken-driving incident in which he drove his girlfriend and their two children home before calling police and reporting himself.
The old Northern Pacific Depot in Miles City has a new lease on life.
Miles City residents are scrambling to postpone or prevent the demolition of the historic Northern Pacific Depot on Pacific Avenue.