- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Fires continue to burn near Billings
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
A California fugitive admitted Friday to attacking his public defense attorney in January during a court hearing.
Next month Montana’s busiest judicial district will be back to a full force of six full-time judges. Billings attorney Michael Moses is preparing to start his new job the week of May 19.
A 26-year-old Billings man received a suspended sentence Thursday for a drunken-driving incident in which he drove his girlfriend and their two children home before calling police and reporting himself.
The old Northern Pacific Depot in Miles City has a new lease on life.
Miles City residents are scrambling to postpone or prevent the demolition of the historic Northern Pacific Depot on Pacific Avenue.