- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
A California fugitive admitted Friday to attacking his public defense attorney in January during a court hearing.
Next month Montana’s busiest judicial district will be back to a full force of six full-time judges. Billings attorney Michael Moses is preparing to start his new job the week of May 19.
A 26-year-old Billings man received a suspended sentence Thursday for a drunken-driving incident in which he drove his girlfriend and their two children home before calling police and reporting himself.
The old Northern Pacific Depot in Miles City has a new lease on life.
Miles City residents are scrambling to postpone or prevent the demolition of the historic Northern Pacific Depot on Pacific Avenue.