- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
A California fugitive admitted Friday to attacking his public defense attorney in January during a court hearing.
Next month Montana’s busiest judicial district will be back to a full force of six full-time judges. Billings attorney Michael Moses is preparing to start his new job the week of May 19.
A 26-year-old Billings man received a suspended sentence Thursday for a drunken-driving incident in which he drove his girlfriend and their two children home before calling police and reporting himself.
The old Northern Pacific Depot in Miles City has a new lease on life.
Miles City residents are scrambling to postpone or prevent the demolition of the historic Northern Pacific Depot on Pacific Avenue.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.