- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
George Leon Goodrie
A 41-year-old man with at least 13 felony convictions — including one for posing as an official and unsuccessfully ordering his own release from jail — was arraigned Friday on a new felony charge.