- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
George Leon Goodrie
A 41-year-old man with at least 13 felony convictions — including one for posing as an official and unsuccessfully ordering his own release from jail — was arraigned Friday on a new felony charge.