- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
George Leon Goodrie
A 41-year-old man with at least 13 felony convictions — including one for posing as an official and unsuccessfully ordering his own release from jail — was arraigned Friday on a new felony charge.