- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
School District 2 trustees will meet Monday night to declare a vacancy on the board, ratify its labor contracts with two unions and discuss the school site process.
The consensus was pretty clear after a daylong workshop on school site selection Tuesday.
In a joint meeting Thursday afternoon, School District 2 trustees and members of the Billings City Council discussed how best to plan future school sites within the city.
School District 2 officials will spend the next two months searching out plots of land in Billings that could work as potential sites for two new middle schools.