- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
School District 2 trustees will meet Monday night to declare a vacancy on the board, ratify its labor contracts with two unions and discuss the school site process.
The consensus was pretty clear after a daylong workshop on school site selection Tuesday.
In a joint meeting Thursday afternoon, School District 2 trustees and members of the Billings City Council discussed how best to plan future school sites within the city.
School District 2 officials will spend the next two months searching out plots of land in Billings that could work as potential sites for two new middle schools.