- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
School District 2 trustees will meet Monday night to declare a vacancy on the board, ratify its labor contracts with two unions and discuss the school site process.
The consensus was pretty clear after a daylong workshop on school site selection Tuesday.
In a joint meeting Thursday afternoon, School District 2 trustees and members of the Billings City Council discussed how best to plan future school sites within the city.
School District 2 officials will spend the next two months searching out plots of land in Billings that could work as potential sites for two new middle schools.