- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
As we prepare to celebrate Independence Day and the liberties enshrined in our founding document, we need to be vigilant on the latest federal encroachments on our rights: President Obama’s EPA and their attempt to use the Clean Water Act to restrict property rights of farmers and ranchers.
The Obama administration unveiled new regulations on June 2 to restrict the amount of carbon dioxide produced by existing power plants. While we agree that America needs to balance energy needs with environmental concerns, the timing of this effort could hardly be worse for the struggling U.…
CASPER, Wyo. — Anxiety reigns in Wyoming, America's top coal-producing state, ahead of President Barack Obama's expected new carbon dioxide limits for coal-fired power plants.