- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
As we prepare to celebrate Independence Day and the liberties enshrined in our founding document, we need to be vigilant on the latest federal encroachments on our rights: President Obama’s EPA and their attempt to use the Clean Water Act to restrict property rights of farmers and ranchers.
The Obama administration unveiled new regulations on June 2 to restrict the amount of carbon dioxide produced by existing power plants. While we agree that America needs to balance energy needs with environmental concerns, the timing of this effort could hardly be worse for the struggling U.…
CASPER, Wyo. — Anxiety reigns in Wyoming, America's top coal-producing state, ahead of President Barack Obama's expected new carbon dioxide limits for coal-fired power plants.