- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
HELENA - When foundations invest in nonprofit advocacy and organizing efforts, it can pay off for families and communities, a new study that covers Montana concludes.