- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Glasgow Police Department
Glasgow Police Chief Bruce Barstad is asking for the public's help in finding a Montana woman believed to be missing since Oct. 2.
A 36-year-old Montana man who walked out of a Washington mental health hospital is now in custody in Glasgow.