- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
The Northwest Association for Blind Athletes will be hosting a clinic in Billings on Saturday to introduce sight-impaired students to participation in sports.
The Northwest Association for Blind Athletes will host the second annual Paralympic Experience on April 13 for students with visual impairments.
Children with visual handicaps were able to learn judo, play goalball, and ride bikes during the Paralympic Experience which was held at Skyview High School on Saturday.
The U.S. Paralympics are coming to Billings in October as a pilot for future statewide events.