- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
The Northwest Association for Blind Athletes will be hosting a clinic in Billings on Saturday to introduce sight-impaired students to participation in sports.
The Northwest Association for Blind Athletes will host the second annual Paralympic Experience on April 13 for students with visual impairments.
Children with visual handicaps were able to learn judo, play goalball, and ride bikes during the Paralympic Experience which was held at Skyview High School on Saturday.
The U.S. Paralympics are coming to Billings in October as a pilot for future statewide events.