- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
The Northwest Association for Blind Athletes will be hosting a clinic in Billings on Saturday to introduce sight-impaired students to participation in sports.
The Northwest Association for Blind Athletes will host the second annual Paralympic Experience on April 13 for students with visual impairments.
Children with visual handicaps were able to learn judo, play goalball, and ride bikes during the Paralympic Experience which was held at Skyview High School on Saturday.
The U.S. Paralympics are coming to Billings in October as a pilot for future statewide events.