- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
Golden Corral Restaurant
The Wyoming Department of Health has interviewed 50 people as part of an investigation into the source of a foodborne virus outbreak in Casper this week.
CASPER, Wyo. — More than 50 reports of foodborne illness have been made to the Natrona County Health Department this week, said Bob Harrington, department director.