- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
A lawyer representing customers of Golden Corral filed a new lawsuit this week accusing the Casper buffet-style restaurant of perpetuating a norovirus outbreak last year.
CASPER, Wyo. — A lawyer representing Golden Corral customers plans to file a new lawsuit this week in connection with a norovirus outbreak at the Casper restaurant.
CASPER — People who say they fell ill after they ate at a Golden Corral restaurant in Casper last year have sued the restaurant chain.
CASPER, Wyo. — Authorities identified more than 300 cases of foodborne illness after a December outbreak in Casper, but that number represented only the “tip of the iceberg,” health officials said Monday.
The Wyoming Department of Health has interviewed 50 people as part of an investigation into the source of a foodborne virus outbreak in Casper this week.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Golden Corral restaurant in east Casper is closed until at least dinnertime Friday after a suspected foodborne virus outbreak at the location affected more than 150 people, according to David Giesen, president of franchisee Golden DBL Inc. of Denver.
As many as 12 people were taken to two Billings hospitals Tuesday night with what appeared to be food sickness.