- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
A lawyer representing customers of Golden Corral filed a new lawsuit this week accusing the Casper buffet-style restaurant of perpetuating a norovirus outbreak last year.
CASPER, Wyo. — A lawyer representing Golden Corral customers plans to file a new lawsuit this week in connection with a norovirus outbreak at the Casper restaurant.
CASPER — People who say they fell ill after they ate at a Golden Corral restaurant in Casper last year have sued the restaurant chain.
CASPER, Wyo. — Authorities identified more than 300 cases of foodborne illness after a December outbreak in Casper, but that number represented only the “tip of the iceberg,” health officials said Monday.
The Wyoming Department of Health has interviewed 50 people as part of an investigation into the source of a foodborne virus outbreak in Casper this week.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Golden Corral restaurant in east Casper is closed until at least dinnertime Friday after a suspected foodborne virus outbreak at the location affected more than 150 people, according to David Giesen, president of franchisee Golden DBL Inc. of Denver.
As many as 12 people were taken to two Billings hospitals Tuesday night with what appeared to be food sickness.