- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
GILLETTE, Wyo. — A surge in reported cases of gonorrhea in Wyoming is prompting state health officials to issue a warning about the sexually transmitted disease.
BISMARCK, N.D. — BISMARCK, N.D. — Sexually-transmitted diseases, especially syphilis and gonorrhea, are on the rise in North Dakota.
BISMARCK, N.D. — The dramatic jump in sexually transmitted diseases in North Dakota has state health officials trying to reverse the trend by raising awareness among not only residents but also doctors.
Just three weeks after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention categorized gonorrhea as an “urgent threat,” state and local public health officials are reporting a spike in the number of cases.
As the seasons change from summer to fall, many students will be starting college for the first time or returning to the classroom.