- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
A state investigation into the West Yellowstone police chief has resulted in a recommendation of criminal prosecution.
Gallatin County Sheriff Brian Gootkin said his department will be evaluating the West Yellowstone Police Department’s training and investigations programs after months of concerns about operations within the small department.
Concerns over public safety and training issues with the West Yellowstone Police Department have drawn the scrutiny of Gallatin County Sheriff Brian Gootkin and prompted the National Park Service to suspend its mutual aid agreement with the department.