- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
After months of controversy surrounding its police department, the West Yellowstone town council fired its longtime police chief during a special meeting Monday night.
A state investigation into the West Yellowstone police chief has resulted in a recommendation of criminal prosecution.
Gallatin County Sheriff Brian Gootkin said his department will be evaluating the West Yellowstone Police Department’s training and investigations programs after months of concerns about operations within the small department.
Concerns over public safety and training issues with the West Yellowstone Police Department have drawn the scrutiny of Gallatin County Sheriff Brian Gootkin and prompted the National Park Service to suspend its mutual aid agreement with the department.