- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
Gordon R. Mann Jr
HELENA — An appeals court on Tuesday threw out the convictions of two Montana men with American Indian heritage after ruling their bloodlines and affiliations did not merit prosecution under the law that establishes federal jursidiction over serious crimes on tribal lands.