- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Despite the recession and a plunge in natural gas prices, the number of Wyoming state and local government employees grew at a faster rate than all but two other states in the nation, according to new U.S. Census Bureau data.