- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
Despite the recession and a plunge in natural gas prices, the number of Wyoming state and local government employees grew at a faster rate than all but two other states in the nation, according to new U.S. Census Bureau data.