- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
RIVERTON, Wyo. — Someone flicked a cigarette butt into a tree line last weekend at Grannier Meadows, nearly sparking a major fire in Shoshone National Forest. Flames grew and started to lick at a tree before alert Forest Service workers put it out.