- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
RIVERTON, Wyo. — Someone flicked a cigarette butt into a tree line last weekend at Grannier Meadows, nearly sparking a major fire in Shoshone National Forest. Flames grew and started to lick at a tree before alert Forest Service workers put it out.