- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
RIVERTON, Wyo. — Someone flicked a cigarette butt into a tree line last weekend at Grannier Meadows, nearly sparking a major fire in Shoshone National Forest. Flames grew and started to lick at a tree before alert Forest Service workers put it out.