- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Great Falls Public Schools
GREAT FALLS — Great Falls Public Schools has reached a $595,000 settlement in a lawsuit filed by the families of seven special needs students who reported suffering physical and verbal abuse in a middle school special education classroom.
GREAT FALLS — Office of Public Instruction Superintendent Denise Juneau wants to raise the dropout age in Montana from 16 to 18 and increase funding for Montana Digital Academy so that more students can access online courses without having to pay.
GREAT FALLS -- Great Falls Public Schools officials say the district will take disciplinary action against school employees who were believed to have known about a sexual assault in the football locker room this fall, but failed to report it to the proper authorities.
GREAT FALLS — The Montana Human Rights Bureau says Great Falls Public Schools discriminated against a 13-year-old autistic boy for not taking adequate action after hearing that two teacher's aides allegedly abused him in a special education class in 2008.
GREAT FALLS - A 14-year-old middle school student accused of bringing a handgun to school earlier this week has been charged.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.