- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Green Investment Group
FRENCHTOWN – Green Investment Group Inc. is moving forward with redevelopment and marketing plans at the Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. mill site, even though government officials have recommended it for Superfund priority listing, company officials said recently.
FRENCHTOWN -- The mood was festive last May when Green Investment Group founders Ray Stillwell and Mark Spizzo stood outside the gates of the old Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. millsite with Gov. Brian Schweitzer to announce they had finalized a deal that saved the site from Tim Ralston, an O…
MISSOULA — An investment group that acquires and redevelops industrial sites has bought the Smurfit-Stone paper mill in Frenchtown for $20 million.