- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Green Investment Group
FRENCHTOWN – Green Investment Group Inc. is moving forward with redevelopment and marketing plans at the Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. mill site, even though government officials have recommended it for Superfund priority listing, company officials said recently.
FRENCHTOWN -- The mood was festive last May when Green Investment Group founders Ray Stillwell and Mark Spizzo stood outside the gates of the old Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. millsite with Gov. Brian Schweitzer to announce they had finalized a deal that saved the site from Tim Ralston, an O…
MISSOULA — An investment group that acquires and redevelops industrial sites has bought the Smurfit-Stone paper mill in Frenchtown for $20 million.