- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Green Investment Group
FRENCHTOWN – Green Investment Group Inc. is moving forward with redevelopment and marketing plans at the Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. mill site, even though government officials have recommended it for Superfund priority listing, company officials said recently.
FRENCHTOWN -- The mood was festive last May when Green Investment Group founders Ray Stillwell and Mark Spizzo stood outside the gates of the old Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. millsite with Gov. Brian Schweitzer to announce they had finalized a deal that saved the site from Tim Ralston, an O…
MISSOULA — An investment group that acquires and redevelops industrial sites has bought the Smurfit-Stone paper mill in Frenchtown for $20 million.