- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Green Investment Group
FRENCHTOWN – Green Investment Group Inc. is moving forward with redevelopment and marketing plans at the Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. mill site, even though government officials have recommended it for Superfund priority listing, company officials said recently.
FRENCHTOWN -- The mood was festive last May when Green Investment Group founders Ray Stillwell and Mark Spizzo stood outside the gates of the old Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. millsite with Gov. Brian Schweitzer to announce they had finalized a deal that saved the site from Tim Ralston, an O…
MISSOULA — An investment group that acquires and redevelops industrial sites has bought the Smurfit-Stone paper mill in Frenchtown for $20 million.