- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Green Investment Group
FRENCHTOWN – Green Investment Group Inc. is moving forward with redevelopment and marketing plans at the Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. mill site, even though government officials have recommended it for Superfund priority listing, company officials said recently.
FRENCHTOWN -- The mood was festive last May when Green Investment Group founders Ray Stillwell and Mark Spizzo stood outside the gates of the old Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. millsite with Gov. Brian Schweitzer to announce they had finalized a deal that saved the site from Tim Ralston, an O…
MISSOULA — An investment group that acquires and redevelops industrial sites has bought the Smurfit-Stone paper mill in Frenchtown for $20 million.