- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Green Taxi opened for business in Missoula in 2008.
MISSOULA — Green Taxi got approval Monday from the Montana Public Service Commission to carry Missoula residents to the doctor and other medical appointments.
MISSOULA — Taxi companies won’t answer to the Montana Public Service Commission if a bill being drafted in Helena ends up on the books.