- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Green Taxi opened for business in Missoula in 2008.
MISSOULA — Green Taxi got approval Monday from the Montana Public Service Commission to carry Missoula residents to the doctor and other medical appointments.
MISSOULA — Taxi companies won’t answer to the Montana Public Service Commission if a bill being drafted in Helena ends up on the books.