- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 4 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
- 5 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
Most Billings residents will see increases in their water and wastewater rates beginning July 1. Most increases will be modest, but a few will be more substantial.
Citing poor stock performance by the Billings-based Stillwater Mining Co., a New York City investment group is demanding the retirement of its chief executive and a reversal of decisions to buy mines in Canada and Argentina.