- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
- 5 Police: K9 escaped from officer’s residence, bit woman
Greyhound and Trailways are still deciding how to respond to the abrupt federal shutdown of Billings-based Rimrock Stages, which shuttled passengers across Montana for both companies.
Shut down by federal officials over safety violations, Billings-based passenger bus service Rimrock Stages is working to reopen, but it will likely take weeks, the company’s president said Monday.
MISSOULA — Missoula County authorities on Monday released the names of two passengers who died in a Rimrock Stages bus crash on icy Interstate 90 near Clinton on Sunday.