- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
The bravery of those who risked their lives at Ground Zero on Sept. 11, 2001, forever changed how Americans view the nation’s first responders.
CASPER, Wyo. — Michael Barker’s perspective on the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks is much more personal than that of most Americans. Within hours after the collapse of the twin towers, he was on a rescue mission at ground zero.