- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Federal public defender Michael Donahoe talks to the media Thursday afternoon at the federal courthouse in Missoula, Montana. Donahoe's client, Jordan Linn Graham, was sentence to 30 years and 5 months for killing her husband Cody Johnson last summer in Glacier National Park.