- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
Federal public defender Michael Donahoe talks to the media Thursday afternoon at the federal courthouse in Missoula, Montana. Donahoe's client, Jordan Linn Graham, was sentence to 30 years and 5 months for killing her husband Cody Johnson last summer in Glacier National Park.