- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
CODY, Wyo. -- Drilling wells at high densities may contribute to a decline in bird species that depend upon sagebrush habitat, a new study from the University of Wyoming has found.