- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
On Day 120 of the NFL lockout, Dwan Edwards was out on Wendy’s Field at Daylis Stadium enjoying a sunny Saturday of football fun.
Six current or former NFL players will be in Billings on Saturday to assist Dwan Edwards during his free youth football camp at Wendy's Field at Daylis Stadium.
The fact that Dwan Edwards is already heading into his eighth NFL season didn’t really hit home until he came home.
Dwan Edwards has put together an all-star lineup of current and former NFL players to assist him at his fourth annual football camp on Saturday, July 9 at Wendy's Field at Daylis Stadium.