- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
On Day 120 of the NFL lockout, Dwan Edwards was out on Wendy’s Field at Daylis Stadium enjoying a sunny Saturday of football fun.
Six current or former NFL players will be in Billings on Saturday to assist Dwan Edwards during his free youth football camp at Wendy's Field at Daylis Stadium.
The fact that Dwan Edwards is already heading into his eighth NFL season didn’t really hit home until he came home.
Dwan Edwards has put together an all-star lineup of current and former NFL players to assist him at his fourth annual football camp on Saturday, July 9 at Wendy's Field at Daylis Stadium.