- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
A man accused of leaving a handprint on the back of his girlfriend’s 5-year-old son made an initial court appearance Monday on a charge of felony assault on a minor.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.