- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Some December night, deep in the bowels of the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, Steve Sutton hopes a handful of stock contractors will raise their drinks for a toast.
RIVERTON — The sound of Hank Franzen shaking grain in his hand draws his horse, Khadafy Skoal, cautiously closer. Though Khadafy has bucked countless riders and helped others achieve fame, Hank is the only one he allows close enough to touch his face.
Powder River Rodeo Co. owner Hank Franzen feeds retired legendary bareback bronc Khadafy Skoal on Franzen's ranch between Riverton and Pavillion on Friday.