- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
The Glendive Medical Center has received a $287,469 grant from The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust. The money will be used to buy equipment that connects rural patients to emergency specialists through Avera Health in Sioux Falls, S.D.