- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
The Glendive Medical Center has received a $287,469 grant from The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust. The money will be used to buy equipment that connects rural patients to emergency specialists through Avera Health in Sioux Falls, S.D.