- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
The Glendive Medical Center has received a $287,469 grant from The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust. The money will be used to buy equipment that connects rural patients to emergency specialists through Avera Health in Sioux Falls, S.D.