- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 5 Hail-hit homeowners struggle with mortgage companies over insurance money
Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
The Glendive Medical Center has received a $287,469 grant from The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust. The money will be used to buy equipment that connects rural patients to emergency specialists through Avera Health in Sioux Falls, S.D.