- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
In the month of August, the U.S. House was in session for three days before members and their Senate colleagues left the Capitol for five weeks of vacation. Here’s the rest of the year’s congressional work schedule:
An opposition-controlled Congress was giving the president fits. His job approval had dropped into the 30s. His re-election prospects looked increasingly dubious.