- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
HASTINGS, Neb. -- Rocky Mountain College fell short in its bid for the Sweet 16 of NAIA men's soccer on Saturday night, losing to No. 14-ranked Hastings College 3-2 in overtime in a national play-in match.
When Oliver Gore signed with Rocky Mountain College, he felt the faraway Montana school “seemed like just the right place” even though it was heading into only its second men’s soccer season.
Rocky Mountain College’s No. 10-ranked football team isn’t the only squad on campus preparing this week to make a championship run.