- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
For what may be the first time in a Montana bankruptcy court, a judge has ordered the home of former casino owner Philip Keith be sold to help pay back millions of dollars in debts.
Acting on a tip about hidden assets, a U.S. bankruptcy trustee in Billings drilled through the lock on a safe deposit box at Stockman Bank and found $77,250, including $36,000 in cash.