- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
For what may be the first time in a Montana bankruptcy court, a judge has ordered the home of former casino owner Philip Keith be sold to help pay back millions of dollars in debts.
Acting on a tip about hidden assets, a U.S. bankruptcy trustee in Billings drilled through the lock on a safe deposit box at Stockman Bank and found $77,250, including $36,000 in cash.