- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
For what may be the first time in a Montana bankruptcy court, a judge has ordered the home of former casino owner Philip Keith be sold to help pay back millions of dollars in debts.
Acting on a tip about hidden assets, a U.S. bankruptcy trustee in Billings drilled through the lock on a safe deposit box at Stockman Bank and found $77,250, including $36,000 in cash.