- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
The Education Foundation for Billings Public Schools board of directors, whose mission is to promote excellence in education by providing opportunities and resources to Billings public school students, has announced its 2014 board officers: Pam Hofferber of KTVQ-2, president; Todd Vralsted o…
Hundreds of volunteers from 40 local businesses and organizations have been going to school. Both the volunteers and the students have learned a lot.
Heidi Knudson, business development officer for Altana Federal Credit Union reads to children at the summer's first Reading Rocks program at North Park on Monday
On many days you'll find Heidi Knudson at Boulder Elementary School, teaching students how not to let money burn a hole in their pockets.
Heidi Knudson, of Altana Federal Credit Union, teaches a business class called Biz Kids at the Boys & Girls Club Wednesday. The students were playing a game of bingo with answers to net and gross profit questions.