- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
Bjorn Tuaz and Kirsty Montagnani of Rocky Mountain College were recognized as the school's outstanding senior male and female athletes during the Battlin' Bears' annual athletic awards ceremony on Wednesday night in the Losekamp Hall auditorium.
Cesar Mireles and Sara Brunner have been recognized as Rocky Mountain College's senior athletes of the year.
Frank Mathew, who was the first football coach at Rocky Mountain College and remained one of the school's staunchest supporters, died Friday morning at his Billings home. He was 92.
Shortly after announcing the signing of two in-state prep stars, the men’s basketball program at Rocky Mountain College has dipped into California to ink point guard Daundrekyc “Dun-Dun” Parham of Los Angeles Trade Tech.
A pair of school record-setters, Kasey Peters and Allie Beckers, have been honored as Rocky Mountain College's top senior athletes.