- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Vinnie Francischetti, Henry Ranck, Mark Richlen and Joel Slavik, from left, talk about Ranck’s Triumph TR3A during a gathering of the Northern Plains Vintage Foreign Car Club at the American Legion on Broadwater Avenue on May 4.
Henry Ranck drives his 1959 Triumph TR3A around Billings.