- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Vinnie Francischetti, Henry Ranck, Mark Richlen and Joel Slavik, from left, talk about Ranck’s Triumph TR3A during a gathering of the Northern Plains Vintage Foreign Car Club at the American Legion on Broadwater Avenue on May 4.
Henry Ranck drives his 1959 Triumph TR3A around Billings.