- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Vinnie Francischetti, Henry Ranck, Mark Richlen and Joel Slavik, from left, talk about Ranck’s Triumph TR3A during a gathering of the Northern Plains Vintage Foreign Car Club at the American Legion on Broadwater Avenue on May 4.
Henry Ranck drives his 1959 Triumph TR3A around Billings.