- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Yellowstone and Missoula counties are tied for a record no other Montana county wants to break. Both counties had 17 pedestrian traffic fatalities between 2003 and 2012. As Americans are encouraged to walk more often — for health, to save money and to reduce fuel consumption — we should also…
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. While it can be caused by drugs or alcohol use, it’s commonly caused by a virus. Chronic cases of viral hepatitis can lead to life-threatening diseases, including a scarring of the liver called cirrhosis, liver failure, or liver cancer.
Hepatitis is a serious disease of the liver caused by a virus. The most common types are hepatitis A, B, and C. Hepatitis causes inflammation of the liver that can lead to hospitalization and even death.