- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Yellowstone and Missoula counties are tied for a record no other Montana county wants to break. Both counties had 17 pedestrian traffic fatalities between 2003 and 2012. As Americans are encouraged to walk more often — for health, to save money and to reduce fuel consumption — we should also…
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. While it can be caused by drugs or alcohol use, it’s commonly caused by a virus. Chronic cases of viral hepatitis can lead to life-threatening diseases, including a scarring of the liver called cirrhosis, liver failure, or liver cancer.
Hepatitis is a serious disease of the liver caused by a virus. The most common types are hepatitis A, B, and C. Hepatitis causes inflammation of the liver that can lead to hospitalization and even death.