- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Yellowstone and Missoula counties are tied for a record no other Montana county wants to break. Both counties had 17 pedestrian traffic fatalities between 2003 and 2012. As Americans are encouraged to walk more often — for health, to save money and to reduce fuel consumption — we should also…
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. While it can be caused by drugs or alcohol use, it’s commonly caused by a virus. Chronic cases of viral hepatitis can lead to life-threatening diseases, including a scarring of the liver called cirrhosis, liver failure, or liver cancer.
Hepatitis is a serious disease of the liver caused by a virus. The most common types are hepatitis A, B, and C. Hepatitis causes inflammation of the liver that can lead to hospitalization and even death.