- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Yellowstone and Missoula counties are tied for a record no other Montana county wants to break. Both counties had 17 pedestrian traffic fatalities between 2003 and 2012. As Americans are encouraged to walk more often — for health, to save money and to reduce fuel consumption — we should also…
Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver. While it can be caused by drugs or alcohol use, it’s commonly caused by a virus. Chronic cases of viral hepatitis can lead to life-threatening diseases, including a scarring of the liver called cirrhosis, liver failure, or liver cancer.
Hepatitis is a serious disease of the liver caused by a virus. The most common types are hepatitis A, B, and C. Hepatitis causes inflammation of the liver that can lead to hospitalization and even death.