- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Bjorn Tuaz and Kirsty Montagnani of Rocky Mountain College were recognized as the school's outstanding senior male and female athletes during the Battlin' Bears' annual athletic awards ceremony on Wednesday night in the Losekamp Hall auditorium.
It's easy to spot Cesar Mireles at his part-time job mowing lawns on the Rocky Mountain College campus. Where he really sticks out, though, is on the track.
Frank Mathew, who was the first football coach at Rocky Mountain College and remained one of the school's staunchest supporters, died Friday morning at his Billings home. He was 92.
One of coach Herb Klindt’s favorite basketball teams at Rocky Mountain College is headed into the school’s Ring of Honor.
Because of the increase in season pass holders entitled to preferred parking at Rocky Mountain College, the Tech Hall parking lot, immediately east of Herb Klindt Field, will be charging parking fees beginning with the first home football game on Saturday.
Luke Gerber of Hardin and Eugene Doerr of Boise, Idaho, will be inducted into Rocky Mountain College's Clara Klindt Athletic Hall of Fame in mid-September.