- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Both lanes of Highway 310 near mile marker 34 north of Fromberg reopened Friday afternoon after being closed for a truck fire earlier in the morning.
Judy Steffan stands at the intersection of Highway 310 and Highway 72 south of Bridger.
An electronic sign along Highway 72 warns traffic of the upcoming intersection with Highway 310 near Bridger.
Vehicles navigate the intersection of Highway 72 and Highway 310 south of Bridger.
A four-vehicle accident on Highway 310 south of Silesia temporarily blocked traffic on Monday morning.
Both lanes of Highway 310 about 15 miles south of Bridger were reopened Friday after an accident involving a jack-knifed semi tanker and another vehicle closed the highway Friday morning, the Montana Department of Transportation said.