- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Both lanes of Highway 310 near mile marker 34 north of Fromberg reopened Friday afternoon after being closed for a truck fire earlier in the morning.
Judy Steffan stands at the intersection of Highway 310 and Highway 72 south of Bridger.
An electronic sign along Highway 72 warns traffic of the upcoming intersection with Highway 310 near Bridger.
Vehicles navigate the intersection of Highway 72 and Highway 310 south of Bridger.
A four-vehicle accident on Highway 310 south of Silesia temporarily blocked traffic on Monday morning.
Both lanes of Highway 310 about 15 miles south of Bridger were reopened Friday after an accident involving a jack-knifed semi tanker and another vehicle closed the highway Friday morning, the Montana Department of Transportation said.