- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Both lanes of Highway 310 near mile marker 34 north of Fromberg reopened Friday afternoon after being closed for a truck fire earlier in the morning.
Judy Steffan stands at the intersection of Highway 310 and Highway 72 south of Bridger.
An electronic sign along Highway 72 warns traffic of the upcoming intersection with Highway 310 near Bridger.
Vehicles navigate the intersection of Highway 72 and Highway 310 south of Bridger.
A four-vehicle accident on Highway 310 south of Silesia temporarily blocked traffic on Monday morning.
Both lanes of Highway 310 about 15 miles south of Bridger were reopened Friday after an accident involving a jack-knifed semi tanker and another vehicle closed the highway Friday morning, the Montana Department of Transportation said.