- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Both lanes of Highway 310 near mile marker 34 north of Fromberg reopened Friday afternoon after being closed for a truck fire earlier in the morning.
Judy Steffan stands at the intersection of Highway 310 and Highway 72 south of Bridger.
An electronic sign along Highway 72 warns traffic of the upcoming intersection with Highway 310 near Bridger.
Vehicles navigate the intersection of Highway 72 and Highway 310 south of Bridger.
A four-vehicle accident on Highway 310 south of Silesia temporarily blocked traffic on Monday morning.
Both lanes of Highway 310 about 15 miles south of Bridger were reopened Friday after an accident involving a jack-knifed semi tanker and another vehicle closed the highway Friday morning, the Montana Department of Transportation said.