- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
TURLOCK, Calif. -- After suffering a pair of narrow losses at the Tournament of Champions earlier in the day, catcher Katie Schermele's three-run double helped Montana State Billings edge Cal State Stanislaus 5-3 on Friday night in women's softball.
Scott Elrod plays a fictional pro baseball star named Cory Brand, who finds help in his recovery from a troubled past by teaching young ball players in "Home Run." The new inspirational drama begins playing Friday at the Vue and Brew in Laurel.
The Billings Mustangs' Devin Lohman (team high 3 home runs) and Kurtis Muller (7-game hitting streak) talk about the Mustangs' hitting so far this season. Billings has hit 13 home runs in 10 games.
The Billings Senior softball team celebrates a two-run homer run by Kirstie Thomas during the second inning against Helena Capital on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at Stewart Park in Billings.
Kevin Zukaitis of Montana State Billings hits a two-run homer during the fourth inning against Northwest Nazarene on Friday, April 15, 2011 at Dehler Park.