- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 4 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 5 Off the Leaf 19 offers old favorites and new creations in Esther's space
Sheri Boelter, executive director of the Tumbleweed program, which works with homeless youth, calls them Billings’ “purposefully invisible” population.
The homeless man sat in the dining room of the Hub on Wednesday, waiting for lunch to be served.