- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Sheri Boelter, executive director of the Tumbleweed program, which works with homeless youth, calls them Billings’ “purposefully invisible” population.
The homeless man sat in the dining room of the Hub on Wednesday, waiting for lunch to be served.