- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Sheri Boelter, executive director of the Tumbleweed program, which works with homeless youth, calls them Billings’ “purposefully invisible” population.
The homeless man sat in the dining room of the Hub on Wednesday, waiting for lunch to be served.