- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
LARAMIE, Wyo. — The University of Wyoming will confer honorary doctoral degrees upon two individuals who are recognized internationally as leaders in their professions.
MISSOULA — Blustery winds swept through the Hellgate Canyon on Saturday morning, forcing more than a few University of Montana graduates to chase down their tumbling caps and tassels.
LARAMIE, Wyo. — The University of Wyoming will confer honorary doctoral degrees upon four people during commencement ceremonies next month.