- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Hope Barker, former student of Sherry Arnold, talks about helping organize the run at Rocky Mountain College.
Hope Barker, a Rocky Mountain College cheerleader and former student of Sherry Arnold, leads a group of participants at the start of the Sherry Arnold virtual run event at the Billings college Saturday.
Rocky Mountain College plans to take part in Saturday’s virtual run in honor of Sherry Arnold, a Sidney teacher who is believed to have been abducted Jan. 7 while she was on a morning run.