- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Hope Barker, former student of Sherry Arnold, talks about helping organize the run at Rocky Mountain College.
Hope Barker, a Rocky Mountain College cheerleader and former student of Sherry Arnold, leads a group of participants at the start of the Sherry Arnold virtual run event at the Billings college Saturday.
Rocky Mountain College plans to take part in Saturday’s virtual run in honor of Sherry Arnold, a Sidney teacher who is believed to have been abducted Jan. 7 while she was on a morning run.