- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Depending on who’s talking, Dish Network’s controversial commercial-skipping video recorder is either the coolest home entertainment innovation since high-definition TV or a doomsday device that could ruin broadcasters.