- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
RENO, Nev. — Wild horse advocates dropped a lawsuit on Tuesday challenging roundups at a wildlife refuge on the Nevada-California line after federal officials severed ties with a contractor accused by critics of allowing some mustangs to be sold for slaughter.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyo. — The Bureau of Land Management's wild horse holding facility is reopening with about 800 horses available for adoption.
LAMONT -- The horses moved uneasily, jostling each other, as the men approached the pen.