- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
RENO, Nev. — Wild horse advocates dropped a lawsuit on Tuesday challenging roundups at a wildlife refuge on the Nevada-California line after federal officials severed ties with a contractor accused by critics of allowing some mustangs to be sold for slaughter.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyo. — The Bureau of Land Management's wild horse holding facility is reopening with about 800 horses available for adoption.
LAMONT -- The horses moved uneasily, jostling each other, as the men approached the pen.