- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
RENO, Nev. — Wild horse advocates dropped a lawsuit on Tuesday challenging roundups at a wildlife refuge on the Nevada-California line after federal officials severed ties with a contractor accused by critics of allowing some mustangs to be sold for slaughter.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyo. — The Bureau of Land Management's wild horse holding facility is reopening with about 800 horses available for adoption.
LAMONT -- The horses moved uneasily, jostling each other, as the men approached the pen.