- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
CHEYENNE, Wyo. —A Wyoming company is looking to build one of the only horse slaughterhouses in the country in the Riverton area within the next year, according to state Rep. Sue Wallis, R-Recluse, the company’s chief executive.