- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
House Budget Committee
HELENA — U.S. Rep. Steve Daines, R-Mont., joined fellow House Republicans Thursday to pass a largely symbolic federal spending plan, which promises to balance the budget in 10 years by cutting $5 trillion in spending.
The U.S. Armed Forces are in quite a battle these days. They’re caught between a president determined to make substantial cuts in defense investments and a Congress increasingly intolerant with wasteful spending.
American farm subsidies are promoting bad business practices and costing taxpayers plenty, economists calling for budget reform said earlier this week.