KALISPELL — The Flathead County sheriff's office has released the name of a 50-year-old man who died in a weekend house fire in Olney.
FINLEY, N.D. — The home of a Finley, N.D., woman accused of murdering her husband was destroyed in a fire Friday night.
Billings firefighters responded to a residential fire in a unit of a condominium complex at 1008 Poly Drive just after 4 p.m. Wednesday. Within a half hour, the fire was extinguished.
A 47-year-old woman admitted Thursday that she set fire to a South Side home in February.
KALISPELL — A 41-year-old woman and her dog died in a house fire in Lakeside.
HARLEM — One person died and a second person escaped a house fire in Harlem Thursday morning.
Bonnie Willis was in her bedroom just before 9 a.m. on Wednesday when she heard a pop.
At least two dogs died Wednesday morning in a fire that tore through a West End home, sending homeowner Bonnie Willis running barefoot into the frigid streets for safety.
KALISPELL — A man died in a weekend house fire in Somers.
A woman died at Billings Clinic after being rescued from a house
RIVERTON, Wyo. — A propane grill may be to blame for a fire that heavily damaged a Riverton home.
Residents of a mobile home destroyed in a fire at 4240 Ellinton Ave. SW gather across the street while firefighters extingish the fire Thursday, July 17, 2014.
Smoke rises from a mobile home at the scene of a fire at 4240 Ellington Ave. SW on Thursday, July 17, 2014.
A statue sits outside a mobile home that burned in a fire at 4240 Ellington Ave. SW on Thursday, July 17, 2014.
Smoke rises from a mobile home at 4240 Ellington Ave. S.W., on Thursday morning.
A Billings firefighter wraps up a hose at a mobile home fire at 4240 Ellington Ave. S.W., on Thursday morning.
Resident Christopher Jenkins, left, watches as firefighters mop up a fire in his mobile home at 4240 Ellington Ave. S.W., on Thursday morning.
A neighbor, left, comforts a resident of the trailer that was destroyed by a fire at 4240 Ellington Ave. S.W. on Thursday morning.
LANDER, Wyo. — A fire believed to have begun with a front-porch barbecue grill quickly engulfed a log cabin in central Wyoming that was home to a family of seven, killing two children and injuring the parents and their other three children.
GREAT FALLS — A rural fire chief says fireworks likely caused a fire that destroyed a house in Belt over the weekend.