- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
House Rules Committee
CASPER, Wyo. — State Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill questioned the objectivity of the Legislative committee evaluating allegations of wrongdoing against her at the committee’s first procedural meeting in Cheyenne on Wednesday.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Wyoming House of Representatives will form a special committee to investigate allegations of wrongdoings in the state Department of Education under Cindy Hill’s watch.