- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
House Rules Committee
CASPER, Wyo. — State Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill questioned the objectivity of the Legislative committee evaluating allegations of wrongdoing against her at the committee’s first procedural meeting in Cheyenne on Wednesday.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Wyoming House of Representatives will form a special committee to investigate allegations of wrongdoings in the state Department of Education under Cindy Hill’s watch.