- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
HELENA – Deep within the “fiscal cliff” deal approved by Congress this week was a cut few people expected or knew of: Axing federal funds for new, nonprofit health insurance cooperatives.
RED LODGE -- The Beartooth Electric Cooperative should have an interim manager on board within two weeks time, according to an update during the board's March meeting in Red Lodge on Friday.