- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Human Growth Hormone
HELENA — They grew up idolizing sluggers like Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire, back before performance enhancing drugs were as associated with baseball as hot dogs and peanuts and pine tar.
Mustangs infielder Devin Lohman was unaware on Thursday of Major League Baseball’s announcement that it had implemented random blood testing for human growth hormone in the minor leagues.