- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Human Growth Hormone
HELENA — They grew up idolizing sluggers like Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire, back before performance enhancing drugs were as associated with baseball as hot dogs and peanuts and pine tar.
Mustangs infielder Devin Lohman was unaware on Thursday of Major League Baseball’s announcement that it had implemented random blood testing for human growth hormone in the minor leagues.