- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Fires continue to burn near Billings
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
Human Growth Hormone
HELENA — They grew up idolizing sluggers like Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire, back before performance enhancing drugs were as associated with baseball as hot dogs and peanuts and pine tar.
Mustangs infielder Devin Lohman was unaware on Thursday of Major League Baseball’s announcement that it had implemented random blood testing for human growth hormone in the minor leagues.