- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
HELENA – A consultant hired by state utility regulators says NorthWestern Energy needs to provide more detailed information to show that buying 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana is a good deal for consumers.
HELENA – NorthWestern Energy is calling its proposed $900 million purchase of 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana a “once-in-a-lifetime” chance — but the company worked many months to make it happen, and almost lost the deal.