- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
HELENA – A consultant hired by state utility regulators says NorthWestern Energy needs to provide more detailed information to show that buying 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana is a good deal for consumers.
HELENA – NorthWestern Energy is calling its proposed $900 million purchase of 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana a “once-in-a-lifetime” chance — but the company worked many months to make it happen, and almost lost the deal.