- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
HELENA – A consultant hired by state utility regulators says NorthWestern Energy needs to provide more detailed information to show that buying 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana is a good deal for consumers.
HELENA – NorthWestern Energy is calling its proposed $900 million purchase of 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana a “once-in-a-lifetime” chance — but the company worked many months to make it happen, and almost lost the deal.