- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 5 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
HELENA – A consultant hired by state utility regulators says NorthWestern Energy needs to provide more detailed information to show that buying 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana is a good deal for consumers.
HELENA – NorthWestern Energy is calling its proposed $900 million purchase of 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana a “once-in-a-lifetime” chance — but the company worked many months to make it happen, and almost lost the deal.