- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
HELENA – A consultant hired by state utility regulators says NorthWestern Energy needs to provide more detailed information to show that buying 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana is a good deal for consumers.
HELENA – NorthWestern Energy is calling its proposed $900 million purchase of 11 hydroelectric dams in Montana a “once-in-a-lifetime” chance — but the company worked many months to make it happen, and almost lost the deal.